8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

I loved it.

I didn't really laugh much, but i could see where the humor was. And, for the person below me, Half-Life 2 was the best game of the decade. It practically defined the whole Fps genre.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Lol.

I love the fact that it takes every part of an anime that is worth making fun of. Kepp up the good work Egoraptor! Me and my friends always yell random lines from this. Mostly the Shinkenpatsudatsubatsuhatsu technique!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

I got it

The secret message is mine!

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

I really enjoyed it.

Possibly one of the best games here on Newgrounds. It killed off a few hours of my time, and i liked the huge amount of points i got. I can't stress enough how un-noticed this game is. It's been around for two years, and only 876 reviews. I feel this doesn't do the game enough justice.

Mockery responds:

Yeah, hopefully medals help people play the full thing and see the insane amount of depth in it.

Swordless Ninja Swordless Ninja

Epic

Once again, another great game from you guys. Keep up the good work!

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

Doctor Who much?

Loved the reference.

devil devil

even though we're both dudes

please bare my children

Soul Unit Soul Unit

I like it

Yeah it looks pretty cool, but my issue isnt with the drawing at all. Now my mind may just be in the gutter, but it looks very akin to a sperm. I would say make it more similar to perhaps a uterus or ovary or egg cell, as opposed to a sperm (masculine).

Mosamabindrawin responds:

LMAO!!! Everyone keeps telling me this but i don't see it!!! Although my style and comic involves allot of dirty sexual mature themes so a sperm-looking-robot fits right in! Thanks for the feedback

Super Vegeta Super Vegeta

TRACE.

Nice trace. Next time actually draw it, thanks.

StudioTree responds:

This is not traced! This is just a re draw of a existing picture and colored and shaded in more detail then the original.