All 7 art Reviews

devil devil

even though we're both dudes

please bare my children

Soul Unit Soul Unit

I like it

Yeah it looks pretty cool, but my issue isnt with the drawing at all. Now my mind may just be in the gutter, but it looks very akin to a sperm. I would say make it more similar to perhaps a uterus or ovary or egg cell, as opposed to a sperm (masculine).

Mosamabindrawin responds:

LMAO!!! Everyone keeps telling me this but i don't see it!!! Although my style and comic involves allot of dirty sexual mature themes so a sperm-looking-robot fits right in! Thanks for the feedback

Super Vegeta Super Vegeta

TRACE.

Nice trace. Next time actually draw it, thanks.

StudioTree responds:

This is not traced! This is just a re draw of a existing picture and colored and shaded in more detail then the original.

Jessica Alba Jessica Alba

Ok let's see.

Well the shoulders are definitely an issue. I'm liking the hair, but her skin looks very plastic and the arms aren't as anatomically correct as they should be. Another point is that the face looks pasted on, and the clothes seem to sit gently on top of her, not as if she's actually wearing them. Otherwise its a very nice picture and is getting very close to realism.

Batman Batman

THIS

IS AMAZING. THIS DRAWING IS ON PAR TO THE MANY GREAT ARTISTS OF THE WORLD.

Keep up the spectacular work!

Cute One Cute One

Fantastic!

However, -1 the way her neck just kinda fades away into some oddly shaped shoulders.

Another -1 for the fact that the skin looks really latexy, and quite unreal. However, this only counts if she's intended to look realistic. Or she's a mannequin.

Other than that, fantastic!

Artyluck responds:

Thanks, but her neck is more than okay. Her 'latex' skin is the most part the guy who paid me loved. So I give myself a 10. :D Thanks for review anyway.

*When the fuck people will stop talking about realism in art, if you need a realism, go look at photos, not drawings*

Dad, meet Mom. Dad, meet Mom.

Nice concept, but loses the trend.

If Dad is very Top-Heavy, shouldn't Mom be too? Or she could be bottom heavy. Either way, this is a good picture.

Sabtastic responds:

lol - that's actually a really good point..

..Mind you, I think she'd look pretty funny in conrast to how MASSIVE Dad is.. If I wanted to make her equal to his top-half .. on her bottom half, I might as well make her one of those impossible-to-push-over blow-up toys. :B

hehehe thanks for the nice review!!